Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Anti-wrinkle creams!

Hyah!
I was looking at The Event one evening, (awesome series, bye the way) and then there was a commercial break. I hate commercial breaks! And I look at norwegian TV. When I look at American Tv-shows I see when the original commercial breaks are supposed to be, and I think; "Sheit!!!! There is more commercial than the actual show."  There was all these usual commercials. Skinny women in weird clothes presenting the fashion of today (even though it looks just like it did in the eightees). Well, you know, the usual. Cheese. Soda. McDonalds.

Then there was a sudden flash over the screen. A middel-aged woman smiled a fake smile. She couldn't smile! Her face was ruined by Botox. You could almost see the needle-marks! The she said; "Just because the years go by, doesn't mean that I can't look like I did ten years ago!"
Obviously the entire point beeing that an Anti-Wrinkle cream made you look ten years younger.
I wonder if this makes me look like I am five? I don't really think that would be so awesome:)
Personally I don't think that this chick looks like she's feeling to good from the cream. Honestly,  it looks like she's been buttered with toxic waste.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment