Sunday, May 23, 2010

50 000 drunk hungarians! And me and Grandma.

I know I am not the best blogger. I have had a lot to do lately. First I was on a school-trip to Nice. Learning to speak French:) I came home two days before my big party. In Norway you confirm your baptising. It is called confirmation. It is like Bat Mitza or the catholic Comunion. I was "confirmed" on saturday. Not christian, though. Anyway, for this party I got a trip to Budapest in Hungary from my grandmother. I allso got tickets for a Metallica-concert! Me and my grandmother went to this concert, in Hungary. I am from Norway and in Norway it is not an ordinary thing to have 50 000 people go to a concert, so to me it was sick!! 50 000 drunk hungarians and me and grandma! Fantastic! And Metallica was great. They played only heavy stuff except from "Nothing Else Matters".



It  must be awesome to have 50 000 people sing a song you've written. It is a beautifull song!

Have you ever seen Metallica live? And what do you think about them?

No comments:

Post a Comment