Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I will kick your ass, The Playlist!


I have had a shitty day, so this will make me get back on my feet.
These are the songs that make me want to fight back and they help me when I need extra strenght. Hope it does the same for you to!!!!
 If not, at least you can enjoy this frame from "Calvin and Hobbes".

Indestructible, Disturbed (Indestructible,2008 )

Mr. Self Destruct, Nine Inch Nails (The Downward Spiral,1994)

Killing In the Name Of, Rage Against The Machine (Selftitled,1992 )

These Eyes Have Seen, Biohazard (Mata Leao, 1996)

Smells Like Teen Spirit, Nirvana (Nevermind off course, 1991)

Let's Get Outta Here, Madina Lake (Attics to Eden, 2009)

Circles, Incubus (Morning View, 2001)

Give it Away, Red Hot Chili Pepper (Blood Sugar Sex Magic, 1991)

No comments:

Post a Comment